You can also listen to Real Herbalism Radio here:
Our Website | iHeartradio | Spotify | Alexa Flash | Pippa | Itunes | Stitcher
Whether you are on Iphone, Android, or your laptop we have you covered.
There is so much more to moods than meets the eye. Last week the RHR team talked with Sara-Chana Silverstein, Master Herbalist, Classical Homeopath, Lactation Consultant and author of Moodtopia about using single herbs to control your moods. This week, Sue and Candace share nutritional supplements and herbal blends that help reclaim your day from anxiety and depression.
Herbs we mentioned:
Formulas we mentioned:
- White Peony, Fo Ti (He Sho Wu), Ashwagandha, Shatavari
- Essiac – Burdock, Sheep Sorrel, Slippery Elm/Marshmallow, Turkish Rhubarb, Dandelion
Supplements we mentioned:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Omega Fatty Acids
Podcast/Let’s Talk Series links related to this topic:
- Sara-Chana Silverstein
- Sara-Chana Silverstein Herb Lab
- The Joy of Medicinal Coffee with Jakob Sletteland
- Show 87: Herb Lab with Coffee and Okon
- Talk Series: Coffee with Okon Udosenata, Equiano Coffee
Books we mentioned:
Sara Chana Silverstein, IBCLC, RH (AHG), Homeopath, Herbalist, Breastfeeding Expert, Birthing Instructor
Sara Chana Silverstein is a Brooklyn-based, international board-certified lactation consultant (IBCLC), classical homeopath, and herbalist. She is a popular public speaker and author of Moodtopia.