Listen to the newest Episodes of Real Herbalism Radio here:
Our Website | iHeartradio | Spotify | Alexa Flash | Pippa | Itunes | Stitcher
Whether you are on Iphone, Android, or your laptop we have you covered.
So many changes happened in 2017, it is difficult to pick out the most influential topics. With 2018, the Year of the Dog, barking at our doorstep, Candace, Patrick and Sue take a minute to evaluate 2017, the Year of the Rooster. The big news surrounding the threat to kratom usage by the FDA does not surprise us. Any herb that helps with pain medicine is sure to be targeted. The news around Turmeric killing a woman by intravenous dosage certainly did shock us. We are still shaking our heads at that one. As for the tom-foolery around cannabis testing labs? That one is just a big disappointment.
Sue and Candace review their progress with last year’s educational resolutions and set their sights on this year’s commitments. What will Year of the Dog bring to natural health? Let’s cross our fingers and roll up our sleeves. Happy New Year!
Herbs we mentioned:
Resources we mentioned:
- Michael Tierra Kratom You Tube video
- Thomas Easley
- Rosalee de la Forret
- Fire Salamander Cider recipe
- Pumpkin Spice blend recipe
Articles we mentioned:
- Eugene Cannabis Lab Owner Resigns After Antifa Accuses Her of Neo-Nazi Ties
- Leafly Investigation: Is Top Washington Lab Inflating THC Numbers
- Does Kratom Really Kill? Officials Aren’t Telling Us the Whole Story
- Naturaopathic Doctor Looks Bad after Woman Dies from Turmeric Injection
The Practical Herbalist Team
Candace Hunter, Sue Sierralupe and Patrick Hunter have been working together as the Practical Herbalist/Real Herbalism Radio team for many years. They have published 10 books which are available in Kindle form.