Listen to the newest Episodes of Real Herbalism Radio here:
Our Website | iHeartradio | Spotify | Alexa Flash | Pippa | Itunes | Stitcher
Whether you are on Iphone, Android, or your laptop we have you covered.
Exhaustion, Collapse, Nervous Exhaustion, Breakdown, Adrenal fatigue, Mental breakdown, Fried, Drained, Weary, Worn out, Stale, Devoured, Beat, Mental…Burnout has a thousand names. All of them spell trouble.
Today, we’re talking about what it means to be utterly exhausted and how to lean into herbal medicine and natural approaches to fix it.
Topics we mentioned:
- Goji berry/Wolfberry/Lycii
- Lemon Balm/Melissa
- Wood Betony
- Holy Basil/Tulsi
- Milky Oats, Oat straw, Oat Tops
- Tea/Camellia sinensis
- Bacopa monerii
- Lemon Verbena
- California Poppy
- Rose Quartz
- “Yes, I Did Burnout. Here is How it Felt” by Bernadette Ann at Love, Light, and Healing.
- “The Tell Tale Signs of Burnout…Do You Have Them?” by Sherrie Bourg Carter, Psychology Today.
- Insomnia: Natural Remedies for a Good Night’s Sleep
- Dreaming a Good Life: Good Sleep to Support Your Goals
- Adaptogen Resources
- Anxiety: Natural Treatment Options
Candace and Patrick
Candace and Patrick have been working with natural approaches to health for a collective fifty years or more. They have long relied on plants and herbal home remedies to support them as they work through change, including rebalancing their lives and managing exhaustion. They connect with plant-based living and herbal medicines to care for family, friends, and community daily. Although it’s not always easy, they believe in making each choice a healthy one and finding fun in the journey. They’re both successful entrepreneurs, herbalists, artists, parents and urban farmers/gardeners quite happy to share their herbal knowledge with their listeners and readers.