Listen to the newest Episodes of Real Herbalism Radio here: Our Website | iHeartradio | Spotify | Alexa Flash | Pippa | Itunes | Stitcher Whether you are on Iphone, Android, or your laptop we have you covered.
We talked about working with Anna Rósa’s herbal recipes, local herbs and finding information on your local herbs, and de-stressing with herbs.
Herbs we mentioned
- Lemon Balm
- Oregon Grape
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil
- Brazil Nuts
- Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Bergamot Essential Oil
Resources we mentioned
- Icelandic Herbs and Their Medicinal Uses by Anna Rósa Róbertsdóttir
- Sue’s Antibiotic Salve Recipe
- Heat-Infused Oil Instructions
- Invasive Plant Medicine: The Ecological Benefits and Healing Abilities of Invasives by Timothy Lee Scott
Herbalists we mentioned
We answered a question from Ginette L. on using dandelion root dried with the dirt on.
Anna Rosa Robertsdottir
Anna Rosa Robertsdottir studied medical herbalism at the College of Phytotherapy in the UK and is a member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists. She has a ITEC Diploma in massage and a B.Sc. degree in business from the University of Reykjavik. For the past two decades she has run her own herbal practice and has taught many courses on medicinal herbs and their uses. She produces her own creams, ointments, and tinctures, which are sold in most pharmacies and health shops in Iceland.