Listen to the newest Episodes of Real Herbalism Radio here:
Our Website | iHeartradio | Spotify | Alexa Flash | Pippa | Itunes | Stitcher
Whether you are on Iphone, Android, or your laptop we have you covered.
Candace and Patrick reflected on their conversation with Matthew Wood last week. They talked about how the Herbal field has changed and how different some of the challenges young herbalists face today are from those Matthew and others like him faced. They also talked about changing perspectives and the benefits of seeing The Plants from many different angles.
Topics we mentioned:
- Holistic Medicine and the Extracellular Matrix by Matthew Wood
- Varying Perspectives in Herbalism
- Herbalism Then and Now
Matthew Wood has been a practicing herbalist for over thirty-five years. An internationally known author and lecturer in the field, he holds a Master of Science degree in herbal medicine from the Scottish School of Herbal Medicine. A professional member of the American Herbalists Guild, he is the author of several books, including The Earthwise Herbal and The Book of Herbal Wisdom. He lives in Spring Valley, Wisconsin.
YOU CAN FIND MATTHEW AT:
Matthew Wood Institute of Herbalism
- Facebook: @matthewwoodinstituteofherbalism
- Instagram: @matthewwoodherbs
- Amazon: Matthew Wood’s Author Page (not an affiliate link)
Books by Matthew Wood @ Bookshop.org (affiliate links)
- Holistic Medicine and the Extra Cellular Matrix: The Science of Healing at the Cellular Level
- The Earthwise Herbal, Vol. 1
- The Book of Herbal Wisdom
- The Practice of Traditional Western Herbalism
- The Earthwise Herbal Repertory
- Seven Herbs: Plants as Teachers
- Traditional Western Herbalism and Pulse Evaluation: A Conversation (with Phyllis D. Light and Francis Bonaldo Begnoche)
- And more Here.