Bathing in a big, warm tub together is a wonderful, sensual way to begin a night of intimate play and lovemaking. This blend of essential oils and magnesium salts will sooth tense muscles, bring you into the present moment, and energize you for a night of passion.
- 16 oz Epsom salts
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops geranium or ylang-ylang essential oil
- Medium-sized mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Sealable glass container
- Label and Pen
- Pour the Epsom salts into your mixing bowl.
- Add each of the essential oils, spreading each drop out across the top of the salts.
- Mix the salts until they’re well-blended and you cannot see any place where the essential oils have clumped together.
- Using the funnel, pour the salt blend into your jar.
- Seal the jar and label it.
Storage and Use
Keep this bath soak blend in a cool, dark place until you’re ready to use it. A drawer or cabinet in the bathroom will do quite nicely, particularly as a preparation for a spontaneous bath for two.
For a big soaker tub, add the whole batch to a single, hot bath when the tub is about half-way full. This blend will not stain or leave behind a residue, so it’s a perfect alternative to an intimate bubble bath.