Listen to the newest Episodes of Real Herbalism Radio here:
Our Website | iHeartradio | Spotify | Alexa Flash | Pippa | Itunes | Stitcher
Whether you are on Iphone, Android, or your laptop we have you covered.
Plants may be the medicine of the people but not all plants are equal in the eyes of the law. Over the past few months, kratom has been targeted by the United States DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) and FDA (Food and Drug Administration) as a potentially dangerous plant and it’s not the first.
Herbs we mentioned:
Resources we mentioned:
- NPR: Jump in Overdoses Show Opioid Epidemic has Worsened
- Dr. Chris McCurdy Interview by David Kroll : Forbes magazine
- Playboy: Drug that Scares the Government for All the Wrong Reasons
- New York Times: How to Win a War on Drugs
- Kratom Podcast
- Planetary Herbals
- East/West School of Planetary Herbology
- American Kratom Association
Michael Tierra L.A.c., O.M.D. founder of the East-West School of Herbology where he works as both a clinician and instructor. He has published several books including Planetary Herbology, The Way of Herbs, The Way of Chinese Herbs, The Natural Remedy Bible, and Chinese Traditional Herbal Medicine, which he co-authored with his wife, Lesley Tierra, L.Ac.