Candace and Patrick talk about their visit with Yolanda, the Herbal Entrepreneur Conference, and being in business online as an herbalist.
Topics we mentioned:
- Herbal Entrepreneur Conference (our affiliate link)
- Affiliate programs, advertising, and the Ethics of Affiliate Marketing
- Bias in marketing, writing, podcasting, and communication
- Influencers and Influencer culture
- Making Money as an Herbalist
Sue’s working on a new venture in 2020. Check out The Integrated Herbalist to see what Sue’s up to today.
Yolanda, Founder of Herbal Entrepreneur, grew up in Australia and has always had a passion for nature and brewing up various concoctions from the plants and environment around her. Since moving to the Italian “Alpenini” her passion for nature and the plants around her intensified and she’s enjoying discovering the native flora and how to help the people in her community.
She dreams of creating her own thriving herbal practice and is working towards this with the help of the ever-growing Herbal Entrepreneur community. The mission of Herbal Entrepreneur is to bring together the best herbalists from all over the world so that we can learn from each other and truly excel in the new current business environment.