Plants either languish or thrive when faced with serious adversity. Those that thrive follow the path of the most Powerful Medicine. So, too, it is with people.
Today, we’re talking with K.P. Khalsa, Ayurvedic Doctor and State Licenced Nutritionist, about facing challenge and finding your own path into Powerful Medicine.
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Holistic Chiropractic Medicine
- Early Herbalism in America: Grassroots Development
- European Herbalism, Traditional Chinese Herbalism, and Ayurveda
- International Integrative Education Institute (IIEI)
- American Herbalist Guild
- The role Natural Medicine can play in our lives
K.P. Khalsa, Ayurvedic Doctor, State Licenced Nutritionist
Karta Purkh Singh Khalsa, A.D., D.N.-C., R.H., is an herbalist, nutritionist, yoga teacher and educator who has been making holistic health approaches palatable to the modern mind for over 45 years. He was the first person to be professionally certified in both herbalism and Ayurveda in the U.S. He is president emeritus of the American Herbalists Guild, and director emeritus of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association.