Anemia just wears a person down. The symptoms include fatigue and sleeplessness – a double-edged sword. A low iron count is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies around the globe. The problem is our intestines only absorb about 10% of the available iron from our food. This tea blend is also designed to raise blood sugar quickly and keep it stable. This formula is well suited for pregnant women who struggle with anemia.
- 2 parts dried Nettle leaf
- 2 parts dried Raspberry leaf
- 1 part dried Horsetail herb
- 1 part Cinnamon chips
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 spoon
- a resealable container large enough to hold the finished product
- a label
- Pour the herbs into the mixing bowl and gently stir them with a spoon. Try not to break up the plant parts since this will release the essential oils.
- Pour the mix into a resealable container.
- Label the container with the name of the mix, ingredients and date mixed.
Storage and Use
Store your Iron Booster Tea Mix in a labeled resealable container in a cool dark place.
Infuse one tablespoon of tea mix into eight ounces of boiling water for ten minutes to make a cup of tea.